Sunday, April 1, 2007

Thank you

Thank you to everyone who came out to the open rehearsals, the pre-concert talk (which was a lot of fun) and of course Saturday evening's concert. Everyone involved was glowing afterwards. Flip told me that the evening started on a plateau and just kept going higher with each piece. I'm in complete agreement with him - I mean, we had some great rehearsals...but having the crowd there for us just energized the performers and we energized each other (Sharrif Simmons? Holy cow - you missed something if you didn't experience his performance of Stagger Lee) We had a full house (I wasn't sure if that would happen, frankly) and a LOT of new faces which is so important as an "emerging" artist.

I should have some photos up soon. Thank you to anyone who couldn't make it out but did keep up with the whole shebang via this blog, my or Rachel's websites and or MySpace. Take care. Chris

No comments: