Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Upcoming


Chris Becker in performance at ADA Gallery, Richmond, VA ((photo by Liz Swerdlow)

Is it Spring yet? I can't tell.

June 1st at the Cornelia Street Cafe as part of their "Entertaining Science" series, I will be joining Nobel prize winning chemist Roald Hoffman (who showed up unexpectedly at our ADA Gallery gigs in Richmond), neon artists Kenny Greenberg and Clare Brew, and choreographer Rachel Cohen for an evening of science, light, movement, and music. These shows at Cornelia sell out very quickly, so if you're curious - you'll want to try and get tickets in advance. Roald is also a gifted poet and playwright. His website is very informative and entertaining...and I guess that's the mission for June 1st. To illuminate and entertain.


Lynn Wright and Paul Watson in performance at ADA Gallery, Richmond, VA (photo by Liz Swerdlow)

And blog protocol seems to require I either post a photo of my cat or list what I'm listening to...I'll do the latter. Take care - Chris

Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts
The Beatles - Revolver
John Zorn - The Dreamers
Roberta Flack - First Take and (on vinyl) Chapter Two
Peter Tosh - Mama Africa

No comments: