Friday, June 20, 2008

In spite of evidence to the contrary...



(photo by Chris Becker)

...including this photo, I am NOT participating in any way in any activity falling under the banner of "Make Music New York!"

It is a beautiful day here in NYC.

Plenty of good stuff coming up that I will find time to describe on this blog soon. I really have no complaints (in spite of evidence to the contrary). I feel truly blessed and hope I can remember this feeling again when I need it.

Really not in the mood to blow my own horn, though...but here's what I'm listening to lately:

Bobby Womack - Communication
Al Green - Lay It Down
Shelby Lynne - Just A Little Lovin'
Portishead - 3
Tin Machine - Self-titled (This, like a lot of Bowie's work, was actually ahead of its time when it came out in my opinion. In retrospect, it was sort of the prototypical "grunge" album...)

No comments: