Saturday, November 16, 2019

Ambient Avenues Concert Series at the Silos on Sawyer, November 16, 2019


Sculpture Month Houston at the Silos on Sawyer is up through November 30, 2019, featuring some of the most innovative multi-dimensional site specific work out there. I will be performing a 30-minute set of orignal music on Saturday, Novemver 16th at 3 p.m. I'm imagining the music as a soundtrack for a walk through the Silos. My understanding is I'll be set up somewhere inside, hopefully pushing the air a bit. Live programming curated by artists Felipe and Meghan Lopez continues throughout the month, you can check out the full schedule here >> http://sculpturemonthhouston.org/events-2019

I wrote about Felipe and Meghan for the magazine Houston CityBook. That article is online here.


No comments: